At Encore Communities, we acknowledge each patient and their loved ones have different needs. In an effort to provide the most personalized and effective care possible, we offer specialized stay options to patients, guests and their families.
At The Ridge, we offer numerous short-stay options for families and residents requiring specialized care:
- Vacation coverage: We offer assistance to care for your loved one while you are on vacation; stays can range from a number of days to several weeks.
- Post-hospitalization: We offer a post-hospitalization stay in a furnished apartment to ensure a successful transition from the hospital to your own home.
- Trial stay: Not sure if The Ridge is right for your loved one? Have them stay a couple of nights to see if they enjoy it!
We understand that as a caregiver, you may need a break. Therefore, The Ridge’s Short Stay Program provides you with relief from the day-to-day demands of memory care. We provide the resident with a safe and comforting environment.Our Respite Care Program allows dementia residents to:
- Socialize with others
- Spend time in a safe, supportive environment
- Participate in our Life Enrichment activities
- Cozy furnished apartments
- Transportation to medical appointments and outings
- Outpatient therapy services provided through Northwoods Lodge
The Ridge also offers day stays to those in need of dementia and Alzheimer’s care. We have a complete activity calendar with daily programs to enrich the mind and body, with a team composed of certified activities associates, licensed nurses and caregivers trained to meet the needs of each of our guests and their unique levels of care. Whether it’s for an eventful day, or so you can take a rest, we are here to assist you with caring for your loved ones. Join us for a tour and see what a difference a day can make.
Available at The Ridge only.