Career opportunity for a Certified Nursing Assistant with Encore Communities, premiere retirement and health care communities in Silverdale and Shoreline, Washington. We have full-time and part-time career positions with flexibility that allows employees to maintain a work life balance.
SIGN ON BONUS $2000.00
- 25% paid at 90 days
- 25% paid at 6 months
- 50% paid at one year
The Certified Nursing Assistant position/s are fulltime and part-time. May require weekend and holiday
- Prepare guests for meals, serve food trays, and assist with feeing as necessary.
- Perform after meal care (remove trays, clean hands, face, clothing, take to the bathroom, brush teeth, clean dentures).
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting guest into and out of beds, chairs bathtubs, wheelchairs and lifts.
- Observe and report the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdown to prevent decubitus ulcers (bed sores).
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Valid Washington state CNA or home care aid certification.
- Valid CPR/First aid card.
- Flexibility and life balancing opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Savings Plan
- Voluntary life insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability