Career opportunity for a Certified Nursing Assistant with Encore Communities, premiere retirement and health care communities in Silverdale and Shoreline, Washington. We have full-time and part-time career positions with flexibility that allows employees to maintain a work life balance.
The Certified Nursing Assistant position can be fulltime or part time. The positions is located at The Ridge, Memory Care in Silverdale, WA, The hours may require weekend and holiday
· CNAs $2,000
· 25% paid at 90 days
· 25% paid at 6 months
· 50% paid at one year
- Prepare guests for meals, serve food trays, and assist with feeing as necessary.
- Perform after meal care (remove trays, clean hands, face, clothing, take to the bathroom, brush teeth, clean dentures).
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting guest into and out of beds, chairs bathtubs, wheelchairs and lifts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Valid Washington state CNA or home care aid certification.
- Valid CPR/First aid card.
- Flexibility and life balancing opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k Savings Plan
- Voluntary life insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
High School Diploma or equivalent experience