Career opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse with Encore Communities, premiere retirement and health care communities in Silverdale and Shoreline Washington. We have full-time career positions with flexibility that allows employees to maintain a work life balance.
SIGN ON BONUS $3000.00
25% paid at 90 days
25% paid at 6 months
50% paid at one year
- Develop individualized plan of care to meet each patient’s needs, promoting maximum functional independence.
- Deliver high quality nursing care to patients and families, using a patient-centered approach and evidence-based practice.
- Administration of medications and treatments per provider order.
- Work with patient, family and interdisciplinary rehabilitation team toward attainable rehabilitation goals for optimal outcomes and quality of life.
- Provide patient and caregiver education.
- Patient physical assessment and thorough communication with medical provider for timely interventions.
- New grads welcome!
- Washington State LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
- CPR Certified, we offer CPR training
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Management Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- · Flexibility and life balancing opportunity
- · Medical, Dental, Vision
- · PTO
- · EAP
- · 401k Savings Plan
- · Voluntary life insurance
- · Short- and Long-term disability
- Bachelor's (Preferred)