Do you love geriatric nursing but you're tired of not having enough time to give to your residents? We have amazing staffing ratios and medication assistants to help with the major medication passes so our nurses can focus on caring and managing all of our resident's needs. Come on night shift and enjoy the pace!
Maybe a busy and fast paced shift is more your style-join us on day shift!
- Directs, administers, and records the nursing care given to residents in accordance with established policies and procedures. Supervises and directs Nursing Assistants in daily responsibilities.
- Monitor work of and provide leadership to nursing staff to ensure thoroughness
- Monitor and record all progress of residents; communicate with families, providers and Director of Nursing regarding resident’s progress
- An employee’s work schedule may occasionally be changed to include shifts different than the one for which the employee was hired.
- New grads welcome!
- Washington State RN / LPN license
- CPR Certified, we offer CPR training
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
New grads or no assisted living experience required welcome-we will mentor and train you.
- We offer competitive pay-new wage scale!
- Full health, life, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance packages for all Full Time (30+ hours per week)
- 401k plan
- Paid time off!
- Bachelor's (Preferred)