Career opportunity for a Physical Therapy Assistant with Encore Communities, premiere retirement and health care communities in Silverdale and Shoreline, Washington. We have full-time and part-time career positions with flexibility that allows employees to maintain a work life balance.
The Physical Therapy Assistant is a part time position and must be able to work one weekend day a week. This position is located at Northwood’s Lodge, Silverdale.
- Provides Physical Therapy services to guests in a safe and effective manner under the supervision of a Physical Therapist in accordance with state regulations. Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, department procedures and productivity standards.
- Conducts treatments as assigned by the Physical Therapist and outlined in the treatment plan that includes but is not limited to areas of muscle strength, coordination, mobility, sensory awareness, sitting and standing, transfer training, balance activities, gait training, range of motion activities and modalities.
- Assists in the selection of Physical Therapy techniques and in the sequence of activities, adapts techniques as indicated by guest performance and following consultation with the Physical Therapist.
- Monitors guest’s response to intervention and consults with Physical Therapist if modification is required.
- Assists in establishing and modifying individual guest schedules in conjunction with the Physical Therapist and other team members
- Associates degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Current state licensure.
- Flexibility and life balancing opportunity
- 401k Savings Plan
- Associate's (Preferred)