Considering Senior Housing?
How Do You Know When It’s the Right Time?
Tuesday, January 10th
Aging is unavoidable. For many of us, it can be a complicated and touchy subject when it comes time to consider a change like moving into senior living. We may assume we’ll know “when it’s time.” But what are essential factors to consider when deciding for you or a loved one? How do we know it’s time to make the change?
Unfortunately, this lack of clarity can be a source of conflict as people age and their needs change. In this webinar, you’ll hear from three of Encore’s Executive Directors, who have collectively spent decades helping people think through this issue. The information presented will be targeted to people who may consider senior housing or family members who will help their parents.
Topics will include:
- The benefits and advantages of senior housing
- Costs and long-term affordability
- The importance of relationships and activity to well-being and longevity
- Common triggers that may indicate its “time”
- Deciding for yourself – so others don’t decide for you
- How to evaluate senior housing
- Other questions from attendees
Your Host is Pauline Smith, Executive Director
A professional who has been in the industry for more than 20 years
17201 15th Ave NE
Shoreline, WA 98155