Laurel Cove Community
Need Help Getting Started?
“Exceptional Care. Exceptional Value.”
Welcome to Laurel Cove Senior Community Living Shoreline, WA
Based in Shoreline, Washington, Laurel Cove Community offers independent living , assisted living, memory care, and short-term respite care.
From our luxurious entry, spacious suites, inviting dining room, cozy seating areas and interior courtyards, Laurel Cove provides a safe and secure community for you or your loved ones.
A dedicated staff from nurses to care givers, culinary to housekeeping, residents enjoy a quality of life.
At Laurel Cove, our senior living community supports a lifestyle of independence, social engagement and healthy living . Located in Shoreline, WA, our community provides each of our residents with the customized care they need to live safely and independently. Our spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments include cable, WiFi, and housekeeping services. allowing residents to focus on living well.
Living well means more than having access to caregiver support. That’s why the Laurel Cove community emphasizes a holistic approach to care supporting our residents to live their best lives..
Chef Adams is a trained Nutritionist That allows Laurel Cove to support healthy diets for those with special requirements while offering delicious and nutritious meals for all served in a stunning formal dining room
Assisted and Memory Care Day Stays at Laurel Cove
Laurel Cove proudly offers day stay care for seniors that need extra care as well as Memory Care. With a dedicated trained memory care staff and a care team experienced in the Assisted Living environment, your loved one will be in good hands with the Laurel Cove staff if the need arises.
- Available 7:00AM to 6:00PM every day, including weekdays
- Specially trained staff
- Meals and medication administration included
- Safe and comfortable environment
- Rates start at $35 per hour
- Requires 24-hour advance notice
- Additional hours upon request.
Studio: 326 sq/ft
One Bedroom: 459-688 sq/ft
Studio: 326 sq/ft
One Bedroom: 459-688 sq/ft
Studio: 326 sq/ft
One Bedroom: 459 sq/ft
Basic Rates Include
- An individual living space
- A personalized care plan based on each resident’s individual needs
- Development of the “Life Story” for each person, including career experiences, hobbies, and accomplishments
- Daily social and recreational engagement
- Regular wellness checks throughout the day and night
- Basic utilities excluding cable and WiFi
- Apartment maintenance
- Walk-in showers for enhanced safety
- 24-hour call systems
- 24-hour onsite care team
- 24-hour onsite medication assistants
- Licensed nurse oversight
- Validation, cueing, and support of anxiety or other behaviors
- Assistance with eating
- Three nutritious meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Coordination with health care providers
Additional Services Available
(additional fees apply)
- Management of continence (including laundry, bathing, and additional products)
- Complex medication administration
- Additional bathing and showering assistance
- Diabetic care (insulin injections and blood sugar checks)
- Respiratory care
- Meal tray service (non-illness related)
- Recurring behavior management
- Complex nursing assistance
- Transfer assistance
- Bed-bound assistance for Hospice services.
- Personal meal assistance
- Beauty/Barber shop onsite
- Personal laundry services
Located just outside Seattle, Laurel Cove assisted living offers residents help with the activities of daily living, allowing them to enjoy maximal levels of independence as they partake in our amenities and events.
Whether you need assistance getting dressed or friendly reminders for medication administration, our compassionate and skilled team at our assisted living home in Shoreline WA is on call 24/7 to provide personalized assistance.
Laurel Cove assisted living is focused on wellness, providing residents with the dignity they deserve and families with peace of mind. Residents who enter Laurel Cove assisted living become part of an active and thriving community of seniors.
For those who want their own space and privacy with easy access to robust social activities and amenities, our independent living is an ideal option. At Laurel Cove, you can live life on your own terms, knowing that help is available for specific daily tasks whenever you may need it.
Just minutes from shopping and restaurants, Laurel Cove’s free transportation services make it easy to get out and experience everything the surrounding community has for you to enjoy.
At our senior independent living in Shoreline WA, we offer studio and one bedroom unfurnished apartments waiting for your personal touches to make it home.
Laurel Cove memory care provides an uplifting and resident-centered approach to dementia care.
Our highly skilled team from the front desk to the kitchen to the caregivers gets to know each resident and their personal care needs.
As well life stories, backgrounds, preferences providing assistance and support in the most dignified and person-centered way
We provide three daily nutritious meals, and lead activities and events geared toward people living with memory loss.
Whether you’re looking for a short-term care option, or you’re choosing our community as your loved one’s new home, our memory care facility Shoreline WA is here to offer personalized attention and care in our beautiful, safe, and dignified environment.
Short Term Respite Care
While rewarding, caregiving can be stressful and taxing work, particularly for those who have another job. For caregivers in need of temporary relief during vacations, emergencies, or other breaks, our respite care services can take over your work in the interim.
At Laurel Cove, we work with families and caregivers to understand an individual’s needs and assume critical responsibilities.
Our respite care services include:
- Eating and drinking
- Administering medications
- Encouraging exercise and outdoor activities
- Mobility assistance
- Medication and occupational and physical therapies
- 14 to 30 day required
Respite care can also serve as a trial period, allowing families to see if Laurel Cove Community is the right environment before making a permanent move.
Living Option Rates
All apartments are month-to-month.
No long-term lease or buy-in.
No hidden or added fees due to COVID-19!
Base Rate: $6,495
Level 1: +500
Level 2: +$1,000
Level 3: +$1,500
Community Fee: $1000 (one-time, non-refundable)
At Laurel Cove you will enjoy these amenities:
- Bright, spacious studios and one-bedroom apartments
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personalized meals by a trained nutritionist and chefs
- Restaurant-style dining in our stunning dining room
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Full-service medication management
- Numerous exercise and engagement programs
- Social events and outings
- Transportation services for shopping, banking, and medical appointments
Laurel Cove Residents
- Live their lives with purpose by participating in meaningful service to others through organized interaction with local non profit agencies..
- Maintain relationships with loved ones beyond our community.
- Expand their horizons with a wide range of educational, social and experiential activities.
They [Laurel Cove Caregivers] provide my mom with just the right amount of structure and flexibility, and she’s so happy. Meanwhile, I have peace of mind that she’s not lonely and isolated, and she’s got a place to stay for the long term and won’t have to go anywhere else.
I had an in-person tour of Laurel Cove Community. It was really, friendly. Everybody seemed to know people's names, and they chatted with each other. The staff was friendly and nice. It was a homier feeling.
My sister has been at Laurel Cove for the last couple of years. They have provided a caring, safe environment and are genuinely concerned about the welfare of their residents. Staff members that have been particularly helpful are Victoria, Shannon and Zeleka. They are all extremely responsive and do such a wonderful job taking care of the residents. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a quality assisted living situation at a reasonable cost.