Welcome to Regent Court, An Encore Community®
Need Help Getting Started?
Specializing in Memory Care
Regent Court, an Encore Community®, is located in beautiful Corvallis, Oregon––home to Oregon State University. We provide specialized memory care services for those with Alzheimer’s or other age-related cognitive impairments. We also provide short-term respite care.
Regent Court® is just across the street from the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center with convenient access to Hwy 99E.
Oregon Memory Care and Respite Care
We wholeheartedly welcome you to experience the good people who live and work in our memory care and short-term respite care community. Our team believes if you do the right thing, then the right things happen, and it all starts with seeing what we have to offer your loved one.
We believe trusting relationships are a basic human need and the strongest foundation for caring for one another. Our decisions are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun. This is our True North. We create communities where elders, families, and employees are growing, teaching, and formulating new memories. Together we are discovering, experimenting, and contributing. We trust one another to do the right thing in the spirit of honor and love.
Benefits of a Corvallis community-based memory care setting include:
- secured entry to minimize risk of wandering.
- regular human interaction and programs to engage the memory-challenged individual in daily life, minimizing withdrawal.
- nutrition and exercise and social stimulation and support.
- elder well-being monitoring and communication with family and health care providers.
- freedom from caring for a loved one’s daily needs, so families can focus on spending quality and joyful times with the individual.
ABOUT REGENT COURT
At Regent Court, our residents:
- Maintain as much independence as possible.
- Remain connected to community contacts.
- Share their talents, continue to learn, and explore new experiences daily.
Floor Plan Options
We’ll help you find the balance of lifestyle and budget – then add personal touches to make it your own.
Starting at $6,495
168 SQ. FT.
Starting at $5,995
Living Option Rates
All apartments are month-to-month.
No long-term lease or buy-in.
No hidden or added fees due to COVID-19!
Base Rate: $6,495
Level 1: +500
Level 2: +$1,000
Level 3: +$1,500
Community Fee: $1000 (one-time, non-refundable)
Enjoy these service amenities:
- Enjoy expertly prepared meals in our dining room or gather for snacks.
- Socialize with friends and family in our living room and other common areas.
- Stroll our walking path and landscaped courtyard.
- Stay active in social and recreational programs.
- Relax in our full-service beauty salon and barbershop.
- Turn housekeeping cares over to our weekly service.
- Benefit from landscaping and maintenance— done for you.
- Enjoy complimentary laundry service. Take advantage of our scheduled local transportation service.
- Gain added peace of mind from our 24-hour security and emergency call systems.
Our Residents Love Us
I have appreciated so much the kind and gentle support of the administrative staff while managing this transition. Their chief nurse is beyond awesome...
I appreciate the staff at Regent Court. They are easy to communicate with and honest in their answers...
When my sister and I decided it was time for our mom to live in a home we found Encore Communities. They have been a godsend for us.
Drop us a quick note and we will follow up with you shortly.