Need Help Getting Started?
Specializing in Memory Care
Safe & Secure Memory Care Living Options.
It feels like home.
The Ridge Memory care community was specifically designed for people that are living with diagnoses of dementia and various stages of Alzheimer’s. Licensed nurses, caregivers and life enrichment teams ensure the highest quality of care.
About The Ridge
The Ridge, an Encore Community is a dedicated Memory Care community located in Silverdale, Washington. Where a home-like environment meets high-quality care for those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s. Residents live in an atmosphere designed to empower and uplift, preserving their sense of independence and reinforcing their dignity. For each resident, we create a person-centered care plan allowing each individual to live their lives to the fullest.
Senior Living with a Purpose
Life Enrichment specialists tailor activities that will help your loved one live their very best life. The Ridge creates real community as a core part of our approach to care.
Please call (360) 697-4488 for pricing information or fill out the contact form.
An Associate will respond quickly.
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks plus a variety of ready-made, cold snacks available upon request
- Utilities (excluding telephone and cable services)
- Linen, laundry, and housekeeping services
- Routine maintenance and repairs on suites
- Activity and recreational programs
- Queuing and reminders for participation in daily activities and social activities
- Weight and vital sign monitoring
- Frequent safety checks
- Standby assistance with transfers, ambulation and dining
Not included in rent:
- Telephone/telephone services
- Cable services
- Medications and medical supplies/equipment
- Guest meals
- Beauty/Barbershop rates
- Additional care and support for residents, as determined by the care team and family
Welcome to The Ridge
Enter the community through our beautifully renovated Town Square, where residents and loved ones can gather.
|Studios and shared-occupancy rooms with private bathrooms and lots of natural light||Beauty salon/barber shop|
|Unfurnished and ready for your personal touch||Restaurant style dining. Meals and snacks prepared on campus by our culinary director|
|Spacious common areas. Dining rooms, living rooms, all seasons room, interior and exterior secured courtyards.||Outpatient therapy services provided through Northwoods Lodge and Aleca Home Health. All a part of our company|
|Outdoor courtyards have raised garden beds and flat-paved walking paths to encourage outdoor exercise||Coordination with resident’s health care providers.|
|Daily activities designed to enrich the mind and body||Safe & Secure Memory Care Living Options.|
Sign up to join the conversation!
The Ridge Dementia Support Group
Free to anyone
- Hear from local experts in their field related to Dementia and the aging process
- Tips on how to reduce or eliminate care giver burnout
- Have conversations with people who share your situation
- Improve your coping skills as daily challenges arise
- Face to face support
Dementia Support Groups are held at The Ridge or on Zoom the last Tuesday of every month @ 4PM
For more information and to sign up please email Sina Mcmahon.
Our Residents Love Us
Encore Communities has helped me through these tough times. They’ve made everything easy for me.