The Ridge Memory Care
Need Help Getting Started?
- Specialized dementia care with Washington State approved training
- Dedicated nursing staff including techs and caregivers
- Inhouse dental hygiene and podiatry care
- Physical Therapists provided by Northwoods Lodge TRC
- Home Health Services provide by Aleca Home Health
The Ridge Memory Care
The Ridge is a dedicated Memory care community designed specifically to provide the highest quality care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Memory Care requires specialized knowledge and techniques from a trained health care professional. From nurses, culinary, housekeeping and care givers, everyone one in the community is trained in memory care.
The Ridge provides physical and emotional relief as well as peace of mind for families with a memory-challenged loved one. Memory care team members undergo dementia-specific training to learn how to provide the most effective assistance.
The Ridge memory care is a secure community featuring interior and exterior courtyards so residents can enjoy all that the beautiful Pacific Northwest has to offer. In the spring we plant vegetables and herbs with the residents i our outdoor gardens. At The Ridge we build a sense of community highlighting interaction and support with our residents and caregivers through various social activities, encouraging meaningful connections.
Our memory care programming includes empathetic communication and structured activities, both of which result in increased self-esteem. Additionally, we pay special attention to nutrition, as well as physical, social, and cognitive stimulation.
Benefits of The Ridge Memory Care Community
Benefits of a The Ridge community-based memory care setting include:
- Secure community
- Nutrition and exercise with social stimulation and support.
- Well-being monitoring and communication with family and health care providers.
- Trained, caring and compassionate staff 24/7
Please stop by and experience the warmth of The Ridge for yourself!
- Three well-balanced meals
- Three well-balanced snacks plus a variety of ready-made cold snacks available upon request
- Utilities (excluding telephone and cable services)
- Linen, laundry, and housekeeping services
- Routine maintenance repairs on suite
- Activity and recreational program
- Care coordination
- Queuing and reminders for participation in daily activities, social and other
- Weight and vital sign monitoring
- Medicine management (up to 5 medications)
- Hygiene and grooming support
Our Residents Love Us
I have appreciated so much the kind and gentle support of the administrative staff while managing this transition. Their chief nurse is beyond awesome…
I appreciate the staff at The Ridge. They are easy to communicate with and honest in their answers…
Encore Communities has helped me through these tough times. They’ve made everything easy for me.