Country Meadows Services
Need Help Getting Started?
Dinner served in our dining room
To Go options available delivered to your door
Weekly housekeeping and linen services
Country Meadows Living
Country Meadows gives you the freedom to enjoy life while leaving the cleaning and maintenance to us. Your cottage is equipped with full kitchens with all major appliances, Washer/Dryer in unit, air conditioning and a carport, Most with a front porch or back deck.
Independent living communities provide residents with convenient access to dining, medical care, and social activities. Freed from the constraints of maintaining a traditional household, independent living residents can take full advantage of any activities and amenities offered in their community.
Country Meadows is an inclusive living environment where residents are free to stay in their comfy cottages, stroll through our garden, or make use of our clubhouse. Our residents live together in a neighborhood like setting, interacting with and supporting one another. Through resident lead activities both structured and unstructured we create a community of friendship and comradery.
Everything we do—from our social activities to our amazing food—is designed to provide a warm and enriching experience. Contact us today for availability.
- Evening Meal with table side service and choice of entrée in the clubhouse dining room or available for delivery at residents request
- Continental Breakfast
- Full Utilities excluding cable and telephone
- Weekly housekeeping including linen service
- Scheduled transportation to medical/dental appointments and personal outings (Tuesdays)
- Daily checks on residents by request (Daytime hours)
- Telephone and cable TV
- Beauty & Barber shop (done at Clearbrook Inn)
- Additional housekeeping services available
Our Residents Love Us
I have appreciated so much the kind and gentle support of the administrative staff while managing this transition. Their chief nurse is beyond awesome…
I appreciate the staff at Country Meadows. They are easy to communicate with and honest in their answers…