A Trusted Option For Those in Need of Assistance
The safety of our residents is our top priority. Designed for those with varying degrees of dementia or Alzheimer’s, we provide a safe and warm environment.
At Encore Communities, our experienced team keeps a sense of structure and familiarity for our residents. Having a daily routine, while being flexible and cognizant of the individual needs of our residents, coupled with our activity programming and soothing environment, allows our residents to thrive.
Our apartments can be transformed with the family’s assistance to a homelike environment for our residents. We encourage families to bring in photos and familiar belongings to ease the transition and stimulate the resident’s memory. The overall design of our building, with two separate quads, allows our residents to move about freely and safely in their surroundings, thereby decreasing anxiety and enhancing their independence. Our grounds are safe for residents to enjoy nature and fresh air.
Private apartments and shared suites are available.
The Ridge also offers:
- Personalized activity programs and care plans
- Monthly support group for family and loved ones of residents
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and enclosed courtyards
- 24/7 care from a dedicated nursing team
- Country kitchen for private dining and activities
- Salon and barber shop
- 3 nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Transportation for medical appointments and recreational outings
- Daily housekeeping
Laurel Cove in Shoreline
Memory care is one of our core services in this community. This exit-controlled neighborhood features many of the services listed above, as well as:
- Fully furnished and customizable apartments
- Electric beds
- Matching nightstands and dressers
- Large windows
- Private bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Individual air conditioning and heating units
- Dedicated memory care dining area
- Life enrichment and socialization activities throughout the day