Regain and Maintain your Independence
Our home health services provide highly skilled nursing and clinical rehabilitation care when you or a loved one are recovering from a wide range of medical conditions and surgical procedures right in the comfort of your home to assist you in regaining and maintaining your independence.
Aleca Home Health
Home Health is committed to providing “Care with Compassion”.
The patient care provided by Aleca Home Health is guided by state, federal, and local regulations, encompassing both independent and interdisciplinary care, coordinated by licensed professionals.
At Aleca Home Health, we develop innovative solutions for enhanced care services for our clients while respecting all human life with dignity. We strive to improve the standard of your health and comfort while recovering from an illness, medical condition and/or surgical procedure with a personalized approach to your care plan. Aleca Home Health coordinates the services with your doctor’s orders and provides highly skilled clinical and therapy care in your home.
Aleca Home health promotes healing, wellness, and rehabilitation with focused therapy crucial for improved health, strength and wellness.
Home Health Services
Our highly skilled nursing staff coordinates your care to help prevent hospitalization or rehospitalization.
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Registered Dietician
- Home Health Aide
- Medical Social Workers
Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, wounds, DM, and congestive heart failure.
We believe patients are autonomous and entitled to have necessary information and support to make informed decisions regarding their health care.
All staff must meet our credentialing requirements including license/certification, proof of citizenship and continuing education.
Home Health – Doing more and giving our best when you need it most.
What We Do
- Knee Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Bypass Surgery
- Valve Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Heart Failure
- Post CABG
- Post MVA
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Non-traumatic Brain Injuries
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Disease
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Surgical Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health care assists patients recovering from an illness, medical condition or surgical procedure. Unlike short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation, a hospital stay is not required to be admitted for home health care. Encore coordinates the services your doctor orders and provides highly skilled clinical and therapy care in your home. Services include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, medical social workers, registered dieticians and home health aides. Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, and congestive heart failure.
Why is it important to start or continue with Home Health services during COVID-19?
- Your current medical conditions will not improve nor go away on their own. Quite the opposite is likely to happen.
- Participating in home health services will decrease your re-hospitalization risk, thereby keeping you at home where you have the least exposure to germs and viruses.
- Our home health care offers superior quality, personalized care given by highly trained clinicians whose goal is to keep you safe while addressing your specific needs.
- Unlike in the hospital, while you are being treated at home, you control your surroundings and can remain as functional and independent as possible. This provides a much higher sense of security and dignity.
- Home health promotes healing and provides increased safety from infections.
- Home health allows you to have targeted interventions that are crucial for improved health, strength and wellness.
- We also provide education to yourself, loved ones and caregivers specific to your needs and diagnosis.
- Tasks and activities are tailored to your specific home setup thereby increasing ease of skill mastery.
What extra safety precautions has Encore implemented to keep patients and staff safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- We follow the recommendations of the CDC on using basic contact precautions to prevent the spread and being diligent with our field practices to minimize infection.
- We continuously stay up to date with all guidance and recommendations of CDC and state and local health departments and are following their guidance.
- We use recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have implemented a health monitoring system for all employees that includes daily temperature taking and monitoring for signs of illness.
- We practice proper hand washing hygiene.
- We follow the CDC guidelines for sneezing and coughing.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning.
- We properly disinfect all items that are brought into and out of a patient’s home.
- We limit the items brought into a patient’s home to only essentials.
Does Medicare cover Home Health services?
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and/or Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) cover eligible home health services including skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology services, medical social services and home health aide services.
Does Encore accept my Medicare Advantage or private insurance?
Encore Home Health is contracted with several Managed Care insurance providers and other private insurers. Please contact us and we will help you navigate through this process and review your options.
Does Encore provide other care services in the home?
Yes, Encore offers nursing and therapy services at home, as well as Palliative and Hospice care. Please contact us to discuss your care options.
Contact Aleca Home Health
The next step is yours, and we are able to help. Please give us a call today and let’s start the next chapter in your healthcare together…all smiles included!