Based in Covallis, Oregon, Regent Court gives residents assisted living, independent living, memory care and short-term respite care. Enter into a beautiful lobby likened to a luxury hotel, with two peaceful and open seating areas and a spacious dining room.
Specializing in Memory Care
Regent Court Senior Living is located in beautiful Corvallis – home to Oregon State University. We provide specialized memory care services for those with Alzheimer’s or other age-related cognitive impairments.
Regent Court Senior Living is just across the street from the Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center with convenient access to Hwy 99E.
Connectedness is a basic human need that is particularly important with those with cognitive impairments. We provide the opportunity for daily gathering that stimulates conversation to minimize withdrawal. Routines include exercise, music and singing, and the meal traditions that are prevalent in every culture found around the world. Through this structure, elders have roles that provide them purpose and meaning, they listen, and can be successful in participating in a group activity no matter what stage of dementia they may be in.
We warmly welcome you to experience the good people who live and work in our senior living community. Our team believes if you do the right thing, the right things happen. You will hear lots of laughter and giggles!
For Urgent Needs:
Short Term Respite Care Stays
About Regent Court
At Regent Court we encourage:
- You or your loved one to be independent when possible.
- To maintain your community contacts.
- To expand your horizons by sharing your talents, continuing to learn, and exploring the opportunity to try new things.
Basic Rates Include:
- Individual living space you are able to decorate with your loved one’s favorite things
- An individualized Growth and Wellness Plan based on each person’s individual wellness and social needs
- Development of the “Life Story” for each person, including career experiences, social
- interests and hobbies, and accomplishments
- Daily social and recreational engagement designed for cognitive impairments
- Regular wellness checks throughout the day and night
- Basic utilities excluding cable and phone service
- Apartment maintenance
- Walk-in showers for enhanced safety
- 24-hour call system
- 24-hour care team onsite
- 24-hour medication assistants onsite
- Medication management services
- Licensed nurse oversight
- Validation, cueing and support of anxiety or other behaviors
- Assistance with eating
- Three nutritious meals daily plus snacks
- Select diets
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry services
- Assistance with dressing or other activities of daily living
- Continence program
- Coordination with health care providers
- Beauty/Barber shop onsite
Additional Services Available
(additional fees apply)
- Management of continence (including additional laundry and bathing as needed)
- Continence products
- Complex medication administration
- Additional bathing and showering assistance
- Diabetic care (insulin injections and blood sugar checks)
- Respiratory care
- Meal tray service (non-illness related)
- Recurring behavior management
- Complete daily task care
- Complex nursing assistance
- Transfer assistance
- Bed-bound assistance (includes repositioning and skin monitoring)
- Personal meal assistance
Sample Floor Plans
We can help you find the balance of lifestyle and budget – then add all the touches that make it your own.
168 Sq. Ft.
168 Sq. Ft.